Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Congratulation Wording For A Baby My Friend Is Having A Baby, How Do I Make Her Feel Comfortable About It?

My friend is having a baby, how do I make her feel comfortable about it? - congratulation wording for a baby

A college friend is pregnant and even if it is a accitdent she went before the decision to proceed with the pregnancy and keep the baby. I'm really proud of her for taking responsibility for their actions, but I think to say congratulations, it is hard because it was really an accident that should have never happened. What I tell you that I'm there for them and their admiration for what shes doing, without looking at him like a hero shes pregnant? I fear that I am wrong and hurt their feelings (I'm) not only with words.

No comments:

Post a Comment