Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Online Black Jack Card Any Good Books On Black Jack?

Any good books on Black Jack? - online black jack card

Before moving to Europe I had some books on the game, but the Post has lost my luggage. I doubt that I am good books written in English could be found here, but I could order online if I knew some of his songs.

I also have a question about blackjack. It seems that the dealer receives a series of inordinant value of ten cards and aces. There were moments when I said, and it seems statistically impossible. For example, in 20 hands, the dealer has a 10 or an ace, as the card for the first time in 17 hand. What is the strategy used by people to hit the house? What are the most common mistakes?

If I is Black Jack, what happens normally: I start the game with $ 50. In general, two or go a little higher, perhaps up to $ 140 Thus, even if I try to keep playing at this pace, I begin to lose, while the same basic principles required. Is this a bug? What am I doing wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment