Saturday, November 14, 2009

Keratitis More Condition_symptoms What Kind Of Doctor Should I See For Keratitis / Ocular Herpes?

What kind of doctor should I see for keratitis / ocular herpes? - keratitis more condition_symptoms

I've never had a cold sore in my life. I have one, the pain became two wounds, and I woke up this morning with swollen eyes. It is as always a nightmare. I do not want to wait a week for the appointment of a single doctor to discuss what kind of doctor should I see the sight. Are you a dermatologist? Optometrist? more? Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment